Our strategy for delivering advice to Higher Education (HE) institutions is centred on understanding.
- We need to understand your aims and concerns in respect of your pension strategy.
- You need to have a good understanding of the financial sustainability of the benefits promised (in particular any defined benefit (DB) schemes).
- Your staff need to understand how the various pensions options they have interact, and engage with their benefits to get the most value from them.
- We have an in depth understanding of the HE Sector.
Key to our approach is working in partnership with you, and ensuring we understand your requirements.
- What does a successful pension strategy look like for you?
- Who are the key stakeholders, and what are their needs and preferred ways of working?
- What are the main worries about pensions, that you need to work to avoid?