Laura oversees our award winning wellbeing solution, BWell, which looks at holistic wellbeing for employees for Barnett Waddingham, and has more than nine years’ experience in consulting – working with FTSE 100 companies on developing wellbeing strategies, delivering achievable and meaningful outcomes to the organisation. Laura has extensive experience in absence management, policy and procedures, benefits, group risk and healthcare, as well as adverse claims management.
She has also spent more than three years working in a similar role for the NHS. Laura specialises in building bespoke and holistic strategies for clients. Her clear advice and proactive approach have helped Laura become a trusted wellbeing consultant to a wide range of organisations.
- consultancy advice to clients around absence management, early intervention, occupational health, claims management, and adverse claims decisions
- responsible for firm’s Wellbeing solution, BWell
- provides advice to clients on bespoke and holistic wellbeing strategies, which address the needs of the workforce
- adverse claims management
- occupational health procurement
- early intervention and absence management
- wellbeing / health related consultancy