Katy currently advises and provides consultancy support to DC clients in relation to their workplace pension arrangements. This includes scheme design, ongoing governance and member engagement.
She provides advice and consultancy support to a variety of private companies and not-for-profit organisations in relation to their DC pension arrangements, with employee numbers ranging from 100 up to 10,000 members. Katy also advises clients in the education sector including both higher education institutions and independent schools.
Katy's main clients include private sector companies and not-for-profit organisations, Higher Education institutions and Independent Schools.
- Advised on design and implementation of group pension arrangements (including provider, benefit structure, salary sacrifice etc).
- Advised on ongoing governance of group pension arrangements.
- Advised employers in relation to meeting their auto enrolment duties.
- Provides individual member engagement, including staff presentations and one to one employee information sessions.
- Advised on various DC consolidation exercises, so clients can streamline their pension arrangements into single good quality schemes.
- Advised on harmonisation of existing pensions and benefits arrangements
- Managed a number of DB to DC transition exercises
Katy has advised independent schools in considering their options relating to ongoing membership of the Teacher’s Pension Scheme, and the implementation of these options.
She has also advised Higher Education institutions in relation to implementation of DC pension arrangements to replace, or sit alongside their main DB arrangements.