In these terms and conditions “Barnett Waddingham”, “us” “our”, or “we” shall mean Barnett Waddingham LLP and its subsidiary firms.
Barnett Waddingham Group
Barnett Waddingham LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC307678 whose registered office is Cheapside House, 138 Cheapside, London EC2V 6BW. It is a body corporate with members whom we refer to as “partners”. A list of members of can be inspected at the registered office.
The main business of Barnett Waddingham LLP is the provision of actuarial consultancy services and pension scheme administration.
Barnett Waddingham Actuaries and Consultants Limited (registered number 06498431), Harsant Services Limited (registered number 02230052) and Garvin Trustees Limited (registered number 02645749) are limited companies and wholly owned subsidiaries of Barnett Waddingham LLP. Their registered offices are all at Cheapside House, 138 Cheapside, London EC2V 6BW.
BW SIPP LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC322417 whose registered office is Cheapside House, 138 Cheapside, London EC2V 6BW.
The following non-trading firms are also members of the Barnett Waddingham group and are wholly owned subsidiaries of Barnett Waddingham LLP:
- BW SIPP Trustees Limited (registered number 03011174)
- Pensioneer Trustees (London) Ltd (registered number 01688065)
- Pensioneer Trustees (Leeds) Ltd (registered number 02100837)
- Pensioneer Trustees Ltd (registered number 01412599)
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees Scotland Limited (registered number 01465688)
- BW Trustees (Cheltenham) Limited (registered number 02569561)
- Flexible Annuity Company Ltd (registered number 04395778)
- Barnett Computing Limited (registered number 01495691)
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees Limited (registered number 02005798)
- Barnett Waddingham Capital Trustees Limited (registered number 02719204)
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees (1984) Limited (registered number 01786826)
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees (1992) Limited (registered number 02738578)
The following non-trading firms are also members of the Barnett Waddingham group and are wholly owned subsidiaries of Barnett Waddingham Actuaries and Consultants Limited:
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees (1980) Limited (registered number 01473453)
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees (1996) Limited (registered number 03114972)
- Barnett Waddingham Trustees (1997) Limited (registered number 03466077)
- Harsant Pensioneer Trustees Ltd (registered number 03058556)
Barnett Waddingham LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is licenced by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries for a range of investment business activities.
Barnett Waddingham Actuaries and Consultants Limited is licenced by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries in respect of a range of investment business activities.
BW SIPP LLP and Harsant Services Limited are each authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This website provides general information about financial and other relevant professional issues with which we are involved. The information and opinions provided on the website should not be relied up nor be used as a substitute for advice on how to act in a particular case. No content on this website is intended to provide or should be interpreted as providing licenced investment advice.
We assume no responsibility for the information and opinions contained on this website and to the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim all liability in respect of such information.
Unless otherwise stated Barnett Waddingham owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and all material published on it. Reproduction or use of the content on this website (in part or in whole) is only permitted in accordance with the licence terms below or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable. We reserve the right to revise, alter or withdraw any document on the website at any time without prior notice.
You may save and print copies of extracts from this website in hard copy for your personal use or for the use of others within your organisation.
You are permitted to make a single copy of all documents on the website on a single machine for your own personal use.
You may supply a copy of any extract from this website to an individual third party provided that:
- You acknowledge that this website is the source of the extract and include the address of our website (www.barnett-waddingham.co.uk) and the date of the extract in any such copy;
- You inform the third party that these licence conditions apply to him and he must comply with them;
- You copy the extract in full with no amendment or editing;
- The extract is not supplied for any commercial purpose or for a fee; and
- The extract is not incorporated in any other work or publication.
If you wish to reproduce or use information from this website beyond the terms and conditions of this licence, please contact us for express consent.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for making sure that all persons accessing the website through your connection are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them. Where you are provided with a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Linking to our website
We reserve the right to prohibit any link from another website to materials or information on this website without notice. Any link to material or information on our website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate this website as the destination of the link. You must not establish the link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement where none exists.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and any such variations will take effect upon posting to this website. We recommend you revisit these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
Any claim or dispute arising between you and Barnett Waddingham in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or over any information which appears on this website, please contact us.