Rob serves the technical and administrative demands of advisers and clients looked after by our Cheltenham office.
Rob's main areas of expertise cover efficient administration and maintaining a supportive relationship with financial advisers, clients and other professionals in connection with all SIPP matters such as transfers, contributions, investments, property, and drawdown.
His main SIPP clients are those introduced via the specific white label product as well as that introducer, a number of direct clients. Rob also liaises with other professionals such as property solicitors for SIPP property purchase and investment managers.
- support to financial advisers on setting up a SIPP, completing due diligence and recommendations
- providing advisers with bespoke consultancy services and handling technical queries
- technical support to advisers on SIPP investments and HMRC rules
- drawdown including capped, flexible, partial and phased
- direct investment in commercial property including cases with split ownership