Chris Binns APMI IMC
Chris provides a full range of investment advice to trustee boards and sponsoring companies of DB and DC pension schemes. He also has experience of advising charitable trusts and endowments on their investment strategies. Chris prides himself on his ability to communicate often complex concepts in a no-nonsense style.
Chris is experienced in a wide variety of investment-related matters including asset allocation, manager research and selection, implementation, setting and monitoring of de-risking triggers.
His extensive experience, clear advice and pragmatic approach have helped him to become a trusted consultant to a wide range of DB and DC pension schemes ranging in size from £2 million to £2 billion+.
- designing bespoke investment strategies for clients with a wide range of funding positions and covenant strengths
- implementation of efficient portfolios designed to maximise return whilst reducing risk
- design and implementation of a range of market and funding level de-risking trigger programmes
- investment manager research focussed on real estate and alternative real assets
- advising employers of the investment aspects of their pension arrangements