John oversees the PPF administration team in our Bromsgrove office, providing ongoing administration services and completing assessment period work for schemes aiming to enter in to the PPF. He works directly with the PPF, independent trustee firms, as well as lay trustees and their other advisors to guide schemes through the assessment process. Since joining the team in 2016, he has worked on several high profile cases.
His main areas of expertise include Administration of Defined Benefit (DB) pension schemes and more specifically schemes in assessment for entry into the Pension Protection Fund (PPF).
John works with Defined Benefit (DB) pension schemes in assessment for entry into the Pension Protection Fund (PPF).
- large, high profile schemes in assessment for entry into the PPF most notably BHS Pension Scheme and the Old British Steel Pension Scheme
- 15 years working on occupational DB pension scheme of all sizes
- 9 years managing administration teams
- training and development (previous roles)
- process improvement and development (BW and previous role).