We would like to invite you to join us for our latest insightful breakfast seminar in Leeds. This will cover recent developments with defined benefit transfers and suggested best practice for trustees and employers.
There have been a number of changes to the IFA market over the past 6 months including:
- FCA proposal to ban contingent charging
- Withdrawal of one of the largest providers of DB to DC advice
- Changes in the FCA’s required analysis from “TVAS” to “APTA”
These changes are making it difficult for IFAs to provide cost-effective advice to individuals. Despite this the market remains buoyant and arguably stronger than ever.
Join us to understand
- how IFAs and pension schemes are adapting to these challenges
- what trustees and employers need to do to ensure members receive high quality advice and ensure they do not fall foul of pension scams.
- how technology can help educate and smooth the process
Please feel free to share these details with any of your colleagues who may be interested in attending.