With the recent publication of The Pensions Regulator’s interim regime for capital-backed consolidation vehicles, the first “superfund” transactions are now closer than ever. The superfunds could be an attractive option for the trustees and sponsors of schemes which might not be able to afford a full buyout in the short-term.
Join Amanda Latham, Jack Sharman and Tom Hargreaves, who have been actively involved in researching and advising clients on the superfunds since their launch in 2018.
This webinar will give you:
- An independent view on the new superfund models and who they’re suitable for
- Confidence in assessing the superfunds in the context of the full range of options for the long-term destination for your scheme
- An understanding of how to start planning your scheme’s journey towards your long-term target.
- Are you actively considering superfunds as a long-term destination for your scheme?
- Is your scheme currently funded to a superfund level, or could your sponsoring employer reasonably afford the extra cost of getting to that funding level?
- Have you (or your advisers) considered the full range of other long-term destinations for your scheme?
Watch our webinar (60 minutes)
Navigating the DB superfund regime – is it right for you?
Join our experts who have been actively involved in researching and advising clients on the superfunds since their launch and find out what option is best for you.Watch now
All you need to know about DB Superfunds
Our DB superfund articles look at TPR’s published details of the interim regime for superfunds, endgame options for schemes looking to buyout and whether or not a superfund is the right destination for a given pension scheme. Read all the latest on DB Superfunds today.Find out more
Stay up to date
Get the latest independent commentary and exclusive insights from a range of experts at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance – tailored to your preference.