The Covid-19 pandemic continues to have a massive impact on defined benefit (DB) pension schemes, as well as business and employment generally.
With the situation being fast-moving and constantly changing, trustees need to keep an eye on the ball when it comes to knowing what they can do to protect and reorient their schemes.
Join this webinar with Paul Houghton, Partner and Head of Actuarial Consulting and Barbara-Ann Thompson, Principal and Senior Scheme Actuary, who have summarised the key findings and the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak on the pensions industry.
This webinar will give you:
- Confidence that you are aware of all the key issues that demand trustee attention in the current environment
- Guidance on where to look for further help
- The first steps to changing trustee practices to avoid obstacles to maintaining good governance
- Insight into how Barnett Waddingham has adapted their processes to help trustees
- An outline of the risks that might affect you and how to navigate these
Given current events, now is the ideal time to adjust our approach to engaging with each other, whether it comes to conferencing or holding trustee meetings – we must all modernise the way we conduct business. Virtual meetings and events can help us to focus on the business in hand, adding genuine value rather than adding to the noise.