Join our webinar where we will look at how best to navigate the bulk annuity market and deliver a successful outcome.
We explore how trustees and sponsoring employers, looking towards their DB endgame, can use their journey planning to prepare holistically. What are the key areas to consider in order to achieve your transaction objectives?
We'll also reflect on the resilience shown by the market in 2020 and consider what 2021 and beyond may have in store. This includes the potential continuing impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Roisin O’Shea, our guest speaker from Rothesay, will join us to give her insurer’s perspective on the market and expectations for 2021. She will also share her top tips for pension scheme trustees and sponsors on how to get the best deal from insurers.
What will you gain from the webinar?
- Learn more about the latest developments in the bulk annuity market and provider landscape.
- Understand how Covid-19 has affected the market and hear our expectations for 2021.
- Consider how holistic journey planning can better deliver successful transaction outcomes.
- Increase your awareness of key transaction issues for both trustees and sponsoring employers.
- Obtain direct market insights and tips for pension schemes from an insurer’s view.
About our guest speaker
Business Development, Rothesay
Róisín O'Shea is part of Rothesay’s business development team and has worked on a wide range of annuity transactions. Róisín has spent most of her career focused on pension de-risking and has previously worked at Aviva and Legal & General in their bulk annuity teams. Róisín is a fellow of the Institute of Actuaries and has received the Chartered Enterprise Risk Actuary accreditation.More about Roisin