The current Covid-19 volatility has caused a lot of uncertainty and challenges for pension scheme sponsors and trustees. As part of our Covid-19 and pensions knowledge hub we have put together advice for defined benefit (DB) scheme trustees and sponsors.
- employer covenant issues to consider
- investment issues to consider
- scheme funding issues to consider
- operational issues to consider
- cash equivalent transfer value issues to consider
Find out more by downloading the checklist below.
Discover more in our briefing note
The checklist sets out key issues that most defined benefit (DB) schemes will need to consider during this current period of uncertainty.Download now
Stay up to date
Get the latest independent commentary and exclusive insights from a range of experts at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance – tailored to your preference.Subscribe today