Sharron provides advice and consultancy support to corporate and trustee bodies in relation to their defined contribution (DC) pension arrangements. This includes scheme design, ongoing governance and member engagement.
Sharron has also gained experience in wider employee benefits such as insured Group Life, Group Income Protection and Group PMI arrangements.
She has worked with a wide range of clients across a range of services from implementing and maintaining pension and employee benefit arrangements to winding them up.
- advising on ongoing governance of group pension arrangements (both to employers and trustees) for clients typically ranging in size from 25 – 400 members
- providing staff presentations and one to one employee information sessions
- advising on design and implementation of group pension arrangements (including provider, benefit structure, salary sacrifice etc.)
- advising employers in relation to meeting their auto enrolment duties
- advised on various DC consolidation exercises, so clients can streamline their pension arrangements into single good quality schemes
Sharron has experience in technical pension project work including winding-up DC pension arrangements, discharging DC pension arrangements in conjunction with PPF assessment periods and helping clients meet their DC Code requirements.