Rosie Marsh FIA
Principal and Scheme Actuary
Rosie is an experienced Scheme Actuary who has advised trustees on a wide range of actuarial and pension consulting issues with schemes ranging in size from less than £1million to over £100million.
The sponsoring employers backing these schemes ranged from a small family firm up to a large financial institution. Rosie's approach has always been tailored to the needs that such different clients bring.
Rosie has also advised employers on various aspects of benefit design and guided them through the consultation process of making changes to their pension schemes. This included advising and implementing various de-risking projects, including pension increase exchange and transfer exercises.
- Scheme funding advice to trustees, including discussion on and implementation of contingent assets
- Advice to trustees on scheme mergers and exit of participating employers
- Assisting schemes with journey planning and the path to buyout
- Advice on PPF levy management
- Assisting employers with scheme funding negotiations
- Advising employers on benefit design and assisting them through the consultation periods
- Advising and implementing de-risking projects including transfer value and pension increase exchange projects
- Advice on company accounting disclosures under various accounting standards including IAS19 and FRS102