Richard reports directly to the pension administration board of partners on matters relating to the maintenance of the control environment in the pension administration business area.
He is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the PASA accreditation process and the annual independent audit of pension administration internal controls. This includes producing an assurance report on internal controls for pension administration (AAF report) each year.
Richard's main area of expertise are internal controls, pension administration AAF, 01/20.
- Developing and implementing best practice and process improvement.
- Member of the pension administration planning group, which acts upon operational or business matters as directed by the pension administration board of partners.
- Managing teams providing full administration services to schemes.
- Administration of defined benefit and defined contribution occupational pension schemes, including those in a PPF assessment period.
- Developing staff through training and coaching.