Richard is an experienced client account manager and main contact to a range of trustees and scheme sponsors, delivering advice and ensuring a high standard of service across the firm’s service lines.
He provides actuarial support for a number of clients ranging in size from £20 million to over £200 million.
- Involved in all aspects of scheme funding advice.
- Proactively supporting clients with legislative and regulatory developments.
- PPF levy advice to a number of trustee appointments.
- Assistance with bulk transfer exercises under the government’s ‘Fair Deal’ regime.
- Delivery of pension accounting disclosures to scheme sponsors.
Sits within the firm’s working group developing thinking around sustainability issues as it related to DB pension scheme and the trustees that govern them.