Mark is the Head of Workplace Wealth (including DC), advising a range of UK businesses on their workplace health and wealth issues; essentially, anything that employers use to recruit, retain and improve their workforce.
He has developed particular expertise in helping employers adapt their employee benefit offering to cope with the changing demands of a modern workforce. Mark’s extensive experience, clear advice and proactive approach have helped him to become a trusted consultant to a wide range of UK and multi-national businesses.
Mark Futcher is Engaged Investor's Best Individual Pensions Consultant of the year 2016
- advice to clients with workforces in excess of 100,000 employees
- advising trustees of defined contribution (DC) schemes with assets in excess of £1 billion
- modernising DC schemes in the context of the overall benefit packages
- demonstrably increasing engagement with the employer’s workforce
- tailored education of workforces from career start to and through retirement