Julia is responsible for developing our workplace savings proposition, with a current focus around online benefits delivery and employee engagement solutions for our wide range of corporate clients.
Julia has developed expertise over many years of the UK benefits market, specialising in workplace reward strategies and a flexible approach to benefits management and delivery. She also supports clients in how to educate and engage employees across the wealth and health benefit landscape.
She is involved in formulating workplace savings and benefit strategies for clients and in particular how these are delivered and communicated to employees.
Julia has worked with a range of corporate clients including:
- merger and acquisition work for a mid-sized financial services company (harmonisation of terms and conditions and delivery of new benefits scheme delivered through new online member portal)
- segmentation project to consider wants and needs of workforce and impact upon communication strategy
- consultancy advice to clients around employee education and engagement, particularly in relation to DC workplace savings schemes
- responsible for firm’s online DC member portal and engagement tool
- provides advice to clients on flexible benefit strategies and best methods of delivery
- sits on Workplace Savings Adviser Forum Finance & Technology Research Centre
- provides commentary for industry publications – for example Workplace Savings and Benefits, Employee Benefits magazine and has written articles for freelance journalists, resulting in being quoted in the Daily Telegraph on the subject of salary sacrifice and employee benefits