Joseph is an actuary and main contact to a range of trustees and sponsors of defined benefit pension schemes.
Joseph has gained a depth of knowledge advising on funding issues, factor reviews, PPF levy issues, company accounting, scheme governance and regulatory issues.
He has over 10 years of experience in the industry and acts as a Scheme Actuary support for a number of clients ranging in size from under £1 million to over £120 million.
Joseph also provides PPF levy advice and corporate accounting advice to a number of DB pension scheme sponsors.
- Involved in all aspects of Scheme Funding advice
- Providing advice to trustees under the Integrated Risk Management framework
- Assisting trustees through benefit change exercises, including closure to accrual
- Proactively advising clients of legislative and regulatory developments
- PPF levy advice to a number of trustee and corporate appointments
- Delivery of accounting disclosures under UK GAAP and US GAAP