Harshil specialises in implementing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategies and frameworks for a variety of clients operating in different sectors and jurisdictions.
He blends his practical risk expertise, analytical training and commercial acumen to implement pragmatic risk management solutions that deliver real and measurable value to clients.
- Led on the delivery of BW's outsourced risk management model for a FTSE 350 client, where Harshil acted as the in-house Group Risk Manager for over two years.
- Key lead on two separate client projects that were awarded “Enterprise Risk Management Strategy of the Year” at the CIR Risk Management Awards in 2018 and 2022.
- Leads the outsourced risk team to support a client (a global professional services firm), implementing and embedding their risk framework and associated processes, including training.
- Runs AI-led decision-making workshops with C-Suite and leadership teams.
- Creates Risk Advisory and Analytics propositions and develops ways to effectively deliver them. Uses new technology, software solutions and the complimentary skills of consultants and actuaries to create a multi-disciplinary team pooling BW’s talent. This includes BW's real time decision analytics offering; BW Swarm Artificial Intelligence (AI), which is an interactive platform.
Harshil initially joined BW in roles that involved advising trustees and sponsors of defined benefit pension schemes on various pensions risk related matters. He is also a qualified project manager with an APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).