Debbie manages our Project and Resource Management service area, which provides tailored resource, project management and the delivery of bespoke projects, both onsite and remotely for clients.
Debbie has over 25 years’ pensions experience covering a broad variety of aspects of actuarial consultancy for both trustees and employers. She also has significant experience of undertaking secondments for clients, bespoke projects and project management as well as managing the Project and Resource Management area on a day to day basis.
Debbie has excellent project management skills and is a qualified Prince2 Practitioner. She has successfully managed a number of projects including a substantial fifteen month project for one of our most long-standing and largest clients.
Debbie tailors the services and advice for each individual client, her approach is to liaise with clients to gain an understanding of their individual preferences.
Debbie works with a number of DB pension schemes ranging in size from £10 million to over £500 million covering a wide variety of topics from the typical day to day issues to providing bespoke client specific advice.
Debbie places a great value on her relationships with clients and believes the foundation for a successful service is building a strong and longstanding relationship with her clients. She has worked with her clients for a number of years, the longest being over 20 years.
- Providing actuarial consultancy to defined benefit clients ranging in size from £10 million to £500 million
- Bespoke projects covering a wide variety of topics such as benefit changes, equalisation and winding up a defined contribution section
- Management of projects covering numerous parties and different areas
- Undertaking and arranging secondments tailored for individual clients’ requirements
- Advice on UK accounting disclosures to employers
Debbie is responsible for managing the operational matters for the actuarial teams across the firm and a member of the group within the firm responsible for managing internal change projects.