Daniel is a Client Account Manager for a selection of administration only clients each with between 2,000 and 5,000 members.
This involves working with the day to day administration teams for each client to ensure each set of members and trustees receive the service they expect, that their priorities are managed and their scheme goals are achieved.
He provides expertise and support to our local Defined Contribution (DC) schemes and projects teams based on his experience of both administering DC schemes and completing complex data and benefit based project work for clients. This project work includes GMP reconciliation, data audit and cleansing ahead of bulk annuity transactions and the bulk calculation of benefits and historic data.
As part of this he has assisted in developing the firm’s approach to reporting on the quality of scheme data to trustees as part of The Pensions Regulator’s record keeping initiative.
- client account management of a mix of large DB, DC, CARE and hybrid schemes.
- managing project work including the closure to future accrual of pension schemes, the implementation of trustee appointed financial advisors and equalisation exercises.
- undertaking complex project work to help clients successfully secure a buy-in, including the recalculation of missing historic data.
- helping to develop the firm’s approach to reporting on scheme data quality as required by The Pensions Regulator.
- developing and presenting internal training in a number of areas including the administration of DC pension schemes.
Provides administration consultation to trustees and sponsoring employers considering undertaking bulk annuity transactions, including highlighting historic data issues and assisting them in putting in place plans to resolve these.