Chris oversees the maintenance of existing business systems that enable continuous administration of Self Invested Personal Pensions, ensuring a high level of service is delivered.
For over a decade, Chris has been working between IT and the SIPP Business Area – having a role between the two, he can communicate to both stakeholders in non-technical language, and technical language to IT specialists.
Main area of expertise:
- Supporting third party administration services to co-branded products, investment managers and financial advisers.
- In-depth understanding of core administration for SIPPs and their system requirements e.g. RTI, CASS, Commercial Property, Investments, HMRC & FCA reporting
- Lead on several large data migrations - both managing the migration and writing data specifications
- 10+ years’ experience with various SIPP/Platform software applications
- 10+ years’ experience of working with software development teams with strong understanding of Agile software development practices - Scrum, Kanban, testing, release management