Brian serves the technical and administrative demands of advisers and clients looked after by our Glasgow office.
Efficient administration and maintaining a supportive relationship with financial advisers, clients and other professionals in connection with all SIPP matters such as transfers, contributions, investments, property and drawdown.
Brian’s clients are principally financial planners and advisers. Many are within reasonably close proximity of our Glasgow office, making face-to-face support possible as well as online, email and telephone. These advisers are from every segment of the industry: networks, large national firms, small local firms and the advisory arms of firms offering other professional services.
Brian also deals with other professionals such as property solicitors for SIPP property purchase and investment managers where a DFM from our panel is selected. When necessary he also liaises directly with SIPP members, always respecting the relationship they have with their professional advisers and their wishes.
- support to financial advisers for completing due diligence and recommendations
- technical support to financial advisers on HMRC rules
- set up of SIPPs, DFM accounts and deposit accounts
- drawdown including capped, flexible, partial and phased
- direct investment in commercial property including cases with split ownership