Amit is a consultant actuary within the Insurance Consulting team, providing advice and support to life insurance clients with their actuarial and risk management needs.
Amit has developed a wealth of Solvency II implementation, valuation and reporting experience. This is supported with strong technical skills and regulatory knowledge, as well as a proven ability to manage projects and communicate key issues to senior stakeholders.
A variety of Insurers and Friendly Societies writing a wide array of products ranging from with-profits to income protection and unit-linked.
- supporting With-Profits Actuary, Chief Actuary and Actuarial Function roles across a number of clients
- performing, or assisting in-house actuarial teams with undertaking, the analyses and calculations required to meet regulatory requirements
- supporting matching adjustment and volatility adjustment applications
- implementation and production of key information documents for PRIIPs
- systems implementation and testing
Amit won first prize at the 2018 ‘Stars of the Future’ hosted by the Actuarial Post. The ‘Stars of the Future’ campaign highlights rising talent in the actuarial industry - acknowledging those who strive to go above and beyond. Read all about it here.