Digital Deli – food for thought for trustees
*This event has now passed*
Business certainly isn’t business as usual right now.
As you can imagine, the impact of Covid-19 is still highly topical within the industry. However as a country and business, we are now looking to the future and the return of some ‘normality'. However, as we’re having to work apart still, this doesn’t mean we have to be any less collaborative with our peers – it just means we have to be more creative with how we engage.
Therefore, as part of our digital drive, we have concocted a series of exclusive bite-size virtual meet-ups that you will not want to miss out on. We’ll discuss a smorgasbord of valuable pension related insights directly relevant to you -– all designed to deliver genuine food for thought.
This particular session will be a further opportunity to discuss how pension trustees are dealing with the ongoing impact of Covid-19 as it evolves, including:
- Scheme governance - working remotely longer term, or returning to office-based working.
- The potential short-term and long-term impact on pensioner longevity
- Dealing with the ongoing impact on employer covenant, funding and investment strategy
- Accommodating changes of members’ circumstances using schemes’ benefit options
- Recent experiences of dealings with the Pensions Regulator
Around this informal agenda attendees will have the opportunity to discuss the most valuable pension related insights which are directly relevant to you - all designed to deliver genuine food for thought.
Your Barnett Waddingham host will simply act as maître d' - ensuring all guests leave happy and satisfied.
Our next course is set to be served TUESDAY 15 September at 16.00 - 17.30, please register via the menu below.