Through our hard work and dedication to clients we have been accredited a ‘Gold Award’ from the independent Investor in Customers (IIC) assessment process for our consultancy and administration services.
Whilst in 2017, we received a gold award from Investor in Customers for our administration services to clients, this is the first time all our services to trustees have been assessed. Our ability to create long-term client relationships based on meeting needs with tailored solutions, has been recognised with gold scores across each of the four principles - understanding customer needs, meeting customer needs, delighting customers and engendering loyalty.
What our clients said:
- We have used BW for a number of years and have always found their services to be first class. – Bob Williams, Member Nominated Trustee, PepsiCo Pension Scheme
- Great communication, forward thinking for clients, up to date with all changes in pensions, and ahead of the competitors. – Michael Thurland, Employer Appointed Trustee, Sealed Air
- BW genuinely cares rather than focussing on income from work being undertaken. – Andrew Benning, Employer Appointed Trustee, Ricoh
- I cannot speak too highly of the professional but approachable qualities of everyone I deal with at Barnett Waddingham. – David Bramson, Chair of Trustees, Earls Court and Olympia Pension Scheme
- Easy to deal with, make a complicated subject as simple as it is possible to be. – Simon Wright, Trustee, Car Care Pension Plan
- I think BW offer a clearer independent view without conflicts – Assistant Trustee Secretary
- I've been very impressed with the dedication, passion and commitment of the people we deal with. In my view the integrity, knowledge and delivery of and by people differentiate one from the next. BW people are a clear differentiator in my opinion. – Member Nominated Trustee
" We care about the individuality of our clients and our free thinking approach allows us to do the right thing for them, at all times. "
Investor in Customers is an independent customer experience agency who conduct rigorous benchmarking to ascertain the quality of customer service and relationships in order to award accreditations. By undertaking an external review and combining it with client, employee and management team feedback, IIC is able to uncover how customer service and satisfaction is delivered by an organisation.
Sandy Bryson, Director at IIC, said: “I’m delighted that Barnett Waddingham pension consultancy and administration services have achieved another Investor in Customers’ gold award recognising that they provide an exceptional customer experience to their clients. Not only that, their overall score has increased from their last assessment average score and the scores for each of the four principles from every participant group in the assessment: clients, staff, managers and IIC, were all gold!
This is a fantastic achievement and testament to all of the hard work they have been doing implementing the recommendations from their first assessment. And they will continue to improve over the next year!”
Marcus Whitehead, Managing Partner at Barnett Waddingham, said: “Being accredited the prestigious IIC gold award recognises the exceptional client experience we have created. Because we are independent, this achievement really demonstrates how we go the extra mile for our clients, operating with flexibility, agility and providing solutions tailored to their needs.
Through continued hard work and dedication, our employees are creating effective solutions for the individual client and this gold award result is a ringing endorsement that our free thinking guides our client experience. The detailed feedback from the survey will help us identify ways to further improve the service we offer and continue building on this success.”