In the second PerioDiC newsletter, we summarise the trustee, company, and other elements to be aware of which help with running a defined contribution (DC) scheme.
In this edition we cover:
- DC code of practice: TPR updates
- chair's statement and value for money: meeting governance standards
- independent governance committees: establishing and maintaining an IGC
- automatic re-enrolment: assessing and re-enrolling those opted-out
- annual allowance and lifetime allowance: reductions from April 2016
- budget roundup: LISA, salary sacrifice, pension advice and the pensions dashboard