Our 89th edition of PATHways highlights pensions news and legislation that has particular relevance to what we do in pension administration.
We look at:
- HMRC launches Manage and Register Pension Scheme Service
- HMRC: Countdown bulletin 35
- PASA pilots Transition Dispute Resolution Service
- TPR and FCA warn schemes about rogue advisers targeting DB members
- DWP consultation on Protecting DB pension schemes and strengthening TPR’s powers
- DWP consultation on the draft Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment and Disclosure) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
Bhavna Baines contributed to the writing of this newsletter.