Our 104 edition of PATHways highlights pensions news and legislation that has particular relevance to what we do in pension administration.
We look at:
- GMP Equalisation Working Group – new methodology guidance
- New Work and Pensions Secretary appointed
- PMI calls for mandatory accreditation of professional trustees
- TPR updates DB investment guidance
- Post Brexit overseas transfer charge exemption issue resolved
- Money and Pensions Service supports pensions dashboard delivery
- Consultation on changes to independent schools and teachers’ pension scheme
Bhavna Baines contributed to the writing of this newsletter.