Welcome to this month's News on Pensions.
In our latest edition, we discuss:
Work and Pensions Committee update
- Transfer of Bernard Matthews Pension Fund scheme following 'pre-pack'
- Rebuttal of the report into the collapse of BHS
- Inquiry into PPF and TPR
News from TPR
- Intervention in the DCT Engineering fund
- Fines for failure to submit DC scheme returns
- Intervention in the proposed sale of Database Group Ltd
We also keep you up to date with:
- PPF 7800 Index
- The end of the secondary annuity market
- CBI's paper on the sustainability of DB pensions
- FCA: disclosure of transaction costs
- HMRC: GMP reconciliation delays
To find out more, you can download the full newsletter below.