Melissa’s 20+ years experience currently as a Financial Wellbeing Consultant, blended with previous roles as a Corporate Pension Consultant and positions within IFA practices and Retail Banking, has given her a unique insight into how individuals manage their finances.
She uses this knowledge, combined with CIPD wellbeing strategy and employee engagement training, to provide practical consultancy, independent of product.
Melissa holds DipPFS and is an affiliate member of the CIPD. her clients are from cross-industry sectors including: Banking and Financial, Staff Associations, Media, Energy, Marketing, Manufacturing, Premier League football, Charities and Universities.
- Through a financial wellbeing survey, helped a manufacturing company identify that only 5% of employees regularly used their discount voucher scheme and 40% had less than one month’s income in savings – leading to recommendations for an employee education and recommended a better governed workplace savings scheme.
- Ran a financial education questionnaire for a pharmaceutical business, which helped them to identify key priorities for their financial education programme
- Designed What’s App wellbeing messaging to keep connected with employees during Covid-19 lockdown
- Presented at E-Rewards Financial Wellbeing conference 2019
- Previously acquired the investment business for two National Lottery winners at Barclays Premier Banking