As Head of Marketing Operations at Barnett Waddingham, Andi is responsible for overseeing the production and delivery of the marketing initiatives of the business.
Working in partnership with the business to deliver the growth objectives, Andi ensures the Barnett Waddingham brand, culture and uniqueness is clearly articulated, understood and consistent across all marketing activities.
Andi provides leadership to managers in the marketing team across PR, communications, design and events and has accountability for the performance and results of these related areas of focus. His role requires him to develop action plans which set out production, operational and organisation priorities.
Andi oversees the delivery of our marketing initiatives via online content - including website, SEO, social media, email and video marketing - and offline production of collateral including newsletters, brochures, event branding and supporting promotional material.
The above activity is underpinned with performance analytics in order to ensure projects are monitored, objectives met and future campaigns tailored accordingly.
Andi also collaborates with the business to manage the wider brand - coordinating a range of activities which include IP protection and online reputation management. This is supplemented by delivering internal training to the wider business where required.
Achievements and experience:
- Set up a client communication operation in 2012 which produced over 200 pieces of engaging member communication each year. This was the pre-curser to the wider Engagement team which has taken over the responsibility of centrally produced client engagement and continues to thrive today.
- Devised and drove our awards campaigns fro 2014 - resulting in success at the DC awards, the VIB awards, Pensions Age awards, the Corporate Adviser awards and the UK Pension awards. These professional accreditations have bolstered our external reputation and have given us wide ranging exposure in industry-wide publications.
- Promoted to Associate at Barnett Waddingham in 2017.
- Key part of a team who drove and implemented a comprehensive rebrand of Barnett Waddingham in 2017
- Driven local associate activity from 2018 to ensure the local senior team have a voice, meet regularly and support the Partners to deliver growth objectives
- Implemented content and SEO strategy in 2019 to help drive website traffic to record levels