Covid-19 return to work planning: navigating uncharted waters
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed life as we know it. Understandably, therefore, this is creating uncertainty and anxiety among many employees as they prepare for a return to work, especially where they do not know what it is they are preparing for.
With efforts now underway to ease lockdown and kick-start the economy, employers are having to navigate uncharted waters in a work environment that may look quite different to any seen before.
In the second of our HR Bites for Lunch group web chats, hosted by Peter Meyler, we’ll be discussing what employers can do to support employees and create a safe and supportive work place, not just from a physical perspective, but also from a mental and emotional one.
Navigate the challenges ahead
- Learn how you can effectively tackle one of the biggest employment challenges that’s ever existed – so you can develop an effective return to work plan
- Discuss which elements of the employment proposition will need to be reviewed and modernised – explore the impact this could have on future models of employment
- Benefit from our expertise of turning data into actionable insights – get the latest analysis, insight and thought leadership on employee health, wellbeing and wider employee engagement. You also learn more about the employment experience at this time
- Share experiences, views and ideas with other HR professionals – learn from others about the challenges they are facing and their responses to them
- Network with your colleagues and support each other in these uncertain times – learn from each other and build relationships with colleagues working across a variety of sectors
Please note, we will adopt Chatham House rules so that people can be as open and honest as they wish to be. We will not be recording or reporting from these groups.
Learn how to develop an effective return to work plan that really engages, supports and mobilises employees to perform at their best.
Don’t forget to bring your lunch!