We are absolutely delighted to announce that we have achieved PASA accreditation for our pension administration practice area, effective for the next two years from 5 January 2017.
With both The Pensions Regulator and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) identifying that good administration can be demonstrated by independent accreditation, we are keenly aware that achieving this ‘gold standard’ is a positive reinforcement of the highest quality administration services we deliver and acts as a true ‘seal of approval’ for our clients.
"We are extremely proud to be one of only two third party administrators to have been awarded this important accreditation as we continue to fly the flag for excellence in administration."
PASA Accreditation was launched in 2012 and recognises the organisations in our industry which have evidenced compliance with the PASA Standards. The many benefits of being accredited include:
- Public recognition of operational quality and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Affiliation to a recognised and credible framework which secures the means to help trustees and clients discharge their fiduciary responsibilities
- Clear demonstration that administration service performance and capabilities are in line with those of the highest-quality organisations providing pension administration services
- A differentiator for the firm and clients in a competitive market
- The ability to build a high-performing pension administration team through the PASA framework and guidance
When asked about the significance of this achievement, Paul Latimer, Barnett Waddingham’s Head of Pension Administration commented - "Achieving PASA Accreditation is a hard won process. We are thrilled that our clear commitment to providing the highest quality services to UK pension schemes and their members, now and into the future, has been recognised in this way. Our team of 270 experienced administrators currently look after over 200,000 members across 300 plus pension scheme clients and this accreditation cements our position as one of the leading Third-Party Administrators in the UK."
We are extremely proud to be one of only two third party administrators to have been awarded this important accreditation as we continue to fly the flag for excellence in administration.
For more information about PASA and the accreditation process, visit the PASA website