Tim Scholes APMI
Associate and Penstream Operations Manager
Tim is responsible for the development of our pension administration software; Penstream.
Tim identifies development opportunities, determines Penstream's development requirements, and communicates its development to the pension administration practice area.
- member of the firm’s Pension Administration Planning Group, which is responsible for planning and developing strategy within the pension administration business
- in charge of Administration Straight Through Processing (STP) solution for automated investment instructions and representative for Barnett Waddingham on the ViaNova working group
- transferring legacy Profund schemes to Penstream at inception
- qualified at Practitioner level for PRINCE2
- supports new scheme implementations of all sizes