Stuart Harrison FIA
Stuart advises a range of trustee and corporate clients on investments, including asset strategy, risk reduction and manager selection.
He has experience of a wide range of investment and actuarial work including strategic advice, liability hedging and long-term de-risking. He works with trustees and employers, helping them to understand their long-term investment aims, beliefs and constraints to achieve their schemes’ overall strategies.
Stuart’s current appointments include schemes with liabilities from a few million to a few hundred million pounds.
- investment strategy review work
- design and implementation of LDI strategies
- manager selection, monitoring and review
- advising on de-risking options, including funding-based triggers
- advising employers of the investment aspects of their pension arrangements