Associate and Senior Pension Management Consultant
In addition to his operational expertise, Steve has successfully delivered bespoke and one-off occupational pension projects across all types of scheme design. He has guided trustees and schemes through PPF transitions, de-risking exercises (such as Pension Increase Exchanges) including stakeholder management and communication reviews.
Steve has also held numerous trustee secretarial appointments during his time within the industry. Steve started his pensions career in one of the UK’s largest in-house arrangements before moving into a TPA role. He has a wealth of experience in DB, DC and hybrid arrangements including some niche areas such as PPF transitions and the planning and implementation of de-risking exercises including their effects on administration functions and systems. In addition to client management, he has more than 15 years of operational management experience within the TPA sector.
Throughout Steve’s career his attention to detail and desire to add value has helped trustees, companies and members alike achieve the best possible outcomes.
- provided interim senior managerial operational support to one of the UK’s largest DB pension schemes
- conducted pension roadshows for members, trustees and company contacts over multiple sites in the run up to significant scheme design changes
- headed multiple reviews of scheme communications as part of ongoing trustee business or tailored for specific one-off client projects
- develop great relationships with client to ensure their needs are met
- pension management (pension administration)
- project management
- secretarial and governance