Sophie is responsible for managing operational matters for our Birmingham administration teams who administer a varied portfolio of schemes.
She ensures the day to day administration of the Birmingham office is fit for purpose.
Sophie also assists the Senior Management group of the Birmingham administration team with making decisions to maintain and improve service delivery.
- Played a key role in winning new business, most recently being the two largest schemes administered from the Birmingham office, the ZF UK Pension Plan and the GEAPS Pension Scheme.
- Successful track record with improvements in profitability whilst maintaining excellent service to members and clients.
- Lead teams in the implementation of new schemes, most recently the ZF UK Pension Plan and the Oracle UK Pension Plan. Using experience gained to ensure successful outcomes whilst maintaining team moral.
- Forming confident and trusting relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Support team leaders with client and team matters.
- Assist with solving problems, providing guidance to ensure successful outcomes.
- Implement changes to teams to ensure a fair balance whilst delivering the best possible service to clients, taking into consideration team moral.
- Educate and empower staff and encourage them to do the same with others.