As our Managing Partner, Marcus aligns our day-to-day projects to our overarching goals – focusing on the sustainable and continuous growth, development and success of Barnett Waddingham at all levels.
Having been with us for almost 20 years, Marcus embodies our values, ensuring all of our people, systems and services operate with integrity and to a high-quality standard. He considers these principles to be the bedrock in moving the organisation in the right direction and keeping our firm-wide operations aligned with our long-term strategic goals.
Working closely with all our business area leaders and Management Board, Marcus maintains a consistently rounded understanding of the markets in which we work, the challenges we face, the opportunities open to us and the ideal approaches to take in order to provide our clients with a unique and independent offering.
Aside to his leadership credentials, Marcus is a qualified actuary and has had over 30 years of hands-on consulting experience across a wide range of investment and pensions issues to both corporates and trustees.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations
- Maintaining long-lasting client relationships and driving the creation and delivery of new services
- Developing and implementing goals, procedures and policies in line with organisational values
- A legacy of investment consultancy work including strategy, manager selection, liability hedging, long-term investment de-risking and DC scheme design
- Consulting to corporate sponsors and trustees of both DB and DC schemes since 1988