Mandie is a Senior Pension Management Consultant working with trustee boards and chairs of trustees to support and deliver high quality governance and secretarial services for the pension scheme.
Liaising with advisers, providers and sponsors to ensure the smooth running of the scheme. Providing proactive and clear guidance to comply with regulatory requirements and legislation.
Mandie is a dedicated governance and secretarial specialist focussing on secretarial and governance services and guiding trustees through special projects such as GDPR compliance and winding-up DC sections of schemes. Her attention to detail and desire to add value has helped trustees, companies and members alike achieve the best possible outcomes. Mandie's clients include Trustees of DB and DC pension schemes.
Furthermore, Mandie has previously acted as a TPAS adviser between 2001 and 2005, helping members resolve their disputes with pension schemes.
- Secretary to the trustees for schemes with both DB and DC sections
- providing clear guidance on how trustees can keep on the right side of The Pensions Regulator
- production of internal and external newsletters highlighting pension issues
- project management of various exercises including implementing GDPR compliance, wind up of DC sections
- A member of the firm's Pension Management Steering Group, which is responsible for planning and developing strategy within the pension management business area
- reviewing study material for the Pensions Management Institute
- contributing to publications for external sources