Louise Lau FFA
Louise works closely with our Local Authority clients and is focused on preparing reports and providing tailored advice to LGPS funds.
Louise acts as first point of contact for a number of our Local Authority clients, in particular Louise has a lot of experience working with Scottish LGPS Funds.
- funding and other advice to Local Authority Pension Funds
- academy conversions, calculating the attributable deficit and contribution rate
- advice on accounting disclosures for public sector employers including complex disclosures where employers are in surplus, or have ceased to trade or have pass through arrangements in place
- negotiating, calculating and agreeing a number of bulk transfers each year
- advising on the continually evolving regulatory regime of the LGPS
- Louise has particular expertise working with Scottish LGPS Funds
- providing advice on risk-sharing arrangements in the LGPS, such as pass-through
- issues relating to academy schools in English LGPS Funds