Lisa services the technical and administrative demands of advisers and clients using SIPPs. She has particular responsibility for the team servicing a white label SIPP for a specific client and the relationship with their in-house team.
She is also part of the firm’s SIPP Operations group charged with continuous improvement in efficiency and service and also worked in the background on the testing and development of the new Flexible SIPP product.
Lisa provides bespoke advice to advisers and clients using SIPPs. She is fully aware of the importance of providing an efficient administration service and maintaining a supportive relationship with advisers and clients. She can advise on all areas of SIPP ranging from contributions, transfers, investments, property purchase and drawdown.
Lisa’s main SIPP clients are those introduced via the specific white label product as well as that introducer, a number of direct clients and our staff who hold a SIPP with us. She will also deal with other professionals such as property solicitors for SIPP property purchase and investment managers.
- support to financial advisers on setting up a SIPP, completing due diligence and recommendations
- providing advisers with bespoke consultancy services and handling technical queries
- technical support to advisers on SIPP investments and HMRC rules
- drawdown including capped, flexible, partial and phased
- direct investment in commercial property including cases with split ownership
Lisa deals with advisers for the white label introducer and their clients who are based UK wide. These clients predominantly take drawdown or purchase property within their SIPPs and provide an active portfolio for the team to administer.