Jo has responsibility for managing operational matters for our Bristol administration teams who administer a varied portfolio of defined benefit and hybrid schemes.
She works alongside the Operations Managers in our other offices and specialist areas to ensure our clients receive excellent service delivery.
Jo is part of the firm’s Pension Administration Planning Group, which is responsible for planning and developing strategy within pension administration.
- Managing a portfolio of clients including DB, DC, and CARE schemes
- Attending and presenting at trustee meetings
- Developing staff through training and coaching, allowing them to establish individual roles and learn key skills
- 17 years working on occupational DB pension schemes of all sizes (including ten years of Team Leader experience)
- Implementing best practice and process efficiencies