Danielle advises trustee and corporate clients on investments, including asset strategy, risk reduction and manager selection.
She advises a wide range of investment issues including strategic advice, liability hedging and long-term de-risking. She works with trustees and employers, helping them to understand their long-term investment aims, beliefs and constraints to achieve their schemes’ overall strategies.
Danielle leads Barnett Waddingham’s research on Liability Driven Investments (LDI). She has experience of working with a wide range of pension schemes from those with around £10million of assets to those with multi billions.
Other than this, Danielle is a member of Barnett Waddingham’s Research Board that oversees the strategic direction of all our investment research.
- investment strategy review work including the implementation of de-risking frameworks
- design and implementation of LDI strategies
- manager selection, monitoring and review
- advising employers of the investment aspects of their pension arrangements
Danielle also has experience in working with schemes on risk transfer including:
- advising and implementing longevity swap transactions
- advising on the investment aspects of buy-in transactions