Clara is a Senior Pension Management Consultant based in our Amersham office and is one of the dedicated secretariat and governance specialists within the Pension Executive and Management Services Team. Clara also supports trustees on bespoke projects.
Clara has a broad range of experience gained over two decades working in technical roles and has developed expertise in trustee governance and secretariat services. Most of Clara’s experience has been gained working in an in-house environment. Her experience and natural approach means that she is able to build good working relationships with clients and other advisers.
- In-house pensions manager and scheme secretary for both DB and DC schemes and various sub-committees (administration, governance, and audit).
- Experience of managing third-party administrators.
- Managing complaints through the trustee’s internal dispute resolution procedures.
- Supporting bespoke trustee projects including advising on trustee skills, gaps and appointment processes, trustee effective and governance reviews, identifying and implementing effective governance enhancements.
- Developing key governance documents.
- Overseeing the completion of regulatory documentation and filings.
- The closure of defined benefits schemes to future accrual.
- A member of TPR’s D&I Working Group.