Christine Kerr FPMI
Associate and Senior Pension Management Consultant
Christine is a Senior Pension Management Consultant based in our Glasgow office and one of the dedicated governance and secretarial specialists within the Pensions Management team. She focusses on secretarial and governance services, supporting special projects and management support for in house teams.
- Head of outsourced governance team for seven years, providing combined trustee pension manager and secretarial services to a £4bn scheme with 35,000 members and several project and sub committees
- General consulting and scheme management services to full service clients size c£100m
- On site secondments
- Financial management and scheme budgets
- Management of projects including administration transitions
- Trustee effectiveness
- Managing advisers, adviser reviews and selection
- Successful collaboration with other advisers
- Knowledge of DC governance
- Member communications
Comment & Insight
Blog post How professional is your professional trustee?
The Regulator published an industry consultation on the future of trusteeship and governance on 2 July 2019. One question asked is whether an accredited professional trustee should be required to sit on every board. This blog explores this further...
Briefing Super skilled scheme secretaries
It’s easy for people outside of the pensions world to imagine that the role of a pension scheme secretary is largely made up of menial tasks. This is far from the truth. This role has become a recognised and respected career in its own right.
Case study Extra hands and fresh eyes
Our national Pension Management team has a broad range of experience in the running of pension schemes and can provide tailored support as part of the client’s own team.