No business is immune to the threat of cyber attack. Trustees and pension managers need to take steps to protect members and their assets against cyber risk.
Please join Barnett Waddingham and fellow experts from RSM for a breakfast event providing practical advice on how to recognise and deal with cyber risk. The event will cover:
- The current cyber landscape – trends and events
- Cyber security risks and threats – what do they look like?
- Risks arising from the use of trusted third parties
- Building cyber security governance for pension schemes
- How trustees can build their cyber risk knowledge and resilience
|08.30||Registration and breakfast|
We are delighted to have joining us David Morris, Technology Assurance Director, RSM Risk Assurance as co-host.