Our summer 2021 PerioDiC newsletter aims to keep you up to date with all the elements relevant to your defined contribition (DC) arrangement.
Whether you are a trustee running an occupational scheme, a company offering a master trust or contract-based scheme (such as a group personal pension) our guidance will ensure you stay on top of recent news and developments.
In this newsletter we cover the below.
- DWP's consultation outcome on improving outcomes for DC scheme members
- Reporting net investment returns
- New Value for Member (VFM) approach
- Review of the chair’s statement
- New Code of Practice
- The social element of ESG investing
- Long Term Asset Fund
- Incorporating performance fees within the charge cap
- Permitted charges for default arrangements
- Consumer pensions journey
- Pension scams
- Simpler annual benefit statements
- Retirement income adequacy
- Support for pension withdrawals
- Guidance on providing support with financial matters
- Provider news
Download our newsletter update today.