How much cash do you need when you are drawing an income?

Published by Andy Leggett on

We explore the issues around drawing an income and offer some tips on keeping a cash float

If you are taking an income from a capped or flexi-access drawdown arrangement, we can only pay it to you if your SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension) or SSAS (Small Self-Administered Scheme) has enough cash available. It is a statement of the obvious, but how much is enough?